What happens after I submit my data sets?
After submission, you will be redireced to a Job submission page where you can find the information about your submitted job as well as a link to the result of the analysis. In addition, you will receive an email with the link to the result of the analysis
What should I do if my data set is too big to be uploaded to the web server?
The web server does not have the computational power for analyzing large data sets.
The example files are given below
- Alignment files in phylip/nexus/fasta format: test.phy, test.fasta, test.nex
- Multiple alignment files in phylip format as a zip file: test.zip
- A phylogenetic tree in newick format: test.tre
- A phylogeneic tree in nexus format: test.nexus.tre
- A species tree: test.sptree
- Unrooted trees: unrooted.tre
- Rooted trees: rooted.tre
- Multiple gene trees in a single file: genetrees.gt
- Bootstrap gene trees used in the species tree bootstrap analysis: bootstrap_genetrees.zip
For techniqual issues, please contact the web administrator email@example.com